- Recovering Background Regions In Videos Of Cluttered Urban Scenes, I. Rodger, B. Connor and N. M. Robertson, IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), 2015. [DOI]
- Multi-modal object detection via contextual foreground regions, I. Rodger, B. Connor and N. M. Robertson, 4th Institute of Mathematics and its Applications (IMA) Conference on Mathematics in Defence, November 2015. [DOI]
- Video Anomaly Detection in Real-Time on a Power-Aware Heterogeneous Platform, C. G. Blair and N. M. Robertson, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 2015. [DOI]
- On transfinite Gordon-Wixom interpolation schemes and their extensions, A. Belyaev and P.-A. Fayolle, Computer & Graphics, 51:74-80, 2015. [DOI]
- On variational and PDE-based distance function approximations, A. Belyaev and P.-A. Fayolle, Computer Graphics Forum, 2015. [DOI]
- On covariate factor detection and removal for robust gait recognition, T. P. Whytock, A. Belyaev, and N. M. Robertson, Machine Vision and Applications, 26(5): 661-674, 2015. [DOI]
- Profile Guided Dataflow Transformation for FPGAs & CPUs, R. Stewart, D. Bhowmik, A. Wallace and G. Michaelson, Journal of Signal Processing Systems, Springer, 2015. [DOI]
- Spectral un-mixing of multispectral LiDAR signals, Y. Altmann, A. Wallace and S. McLaughlin, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, June 2015. [DOI]
- RIPL: An Efficient Image Processing DSL for FPGAs, R. Stewart, D. Bhowmik, A. Wallace and G. Michaelson, Workshop on FPGAs for Software Programmers, International Conference on Field-programmable Logic and Applications (FPL), London, UK September 2-4, 2015. [DOI]
- Counting people in crowd with visually salient low level features, D. Bhowmik and A. Wallace, presented at Second Workshop, Visual Image Interpretation in Humans and Machines (ViiHM), 1-2 July 2015, Bath, UK.
- FPGA based Distributed Samart Camera Network (DSCN), D. Bhowmik, J. Bouis, R. Stewart, G. Michaelson and A. Wallace, presented at Workshop on the Architecture of Smart Cameras (WACS), 29-30 June 2015, Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
- Underwater Depth Imaging using Time-correlated Single Photon Counting, A. Maccarone, A. M. Wallace et al., SPIE Sensing Technology and Applications. Tracking STA15-st116-13, 20 - 24 April 2015.
- Anomaly detection in clutter using spectrally enhanced Ladar, P. S. Chhabra, A. M. Wallace, J. R. Hopgood, Laser Radar Technology and Applications XX, Defence and Security (DSS), SPIE, Baltimore, USA, April 2015 [Preprint]
- Chaining the RIPL and SaC DSLs for Image Processing, R. Stewart, D. Bhowmik, G. Michaelson, S. B. Sholz and A. Wallace, 18th International Workshop on Compilers for Parallel Computing (CPC'15), 7-9 January, 2015, London, UK.
- Introspective classification for pedestrian detection, C.Blair, J.Thompson, N.M.Robertson, Sensor Signal Processing for Defence (SSPD), 2014 [DOI]
- Profile Driven Dataflow Optimisation of Mean Shift Visual Tracking, D. Bhowmik, R. Stewart, X. Qian, A. Wallace, G. Michaelson, IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP), Atlanta, Georgia, USA, December 2014. [Preprint]
- Multi-target visual tracking using random finite set based filters, N. L. Baisa, A. Wallace, D. Clark, presented at ICVSSS, July 2014.
- Information processing for foliage penetrating LiDAR, P. Chhabra, A. M. Wallace and J. R. Hopgood, presented at ICVSSS, July 2014.
- Multispectral single-photon detection in time-of-flight depth profiling, X. Ren, A. McCarthy, C. J. Nichol, S. Morak, D. Martinez-Ramirez, I. H. Woodhouse, A. M. Wallace, G. S. Buller, Photon 14, 2014.
- Depth sensor placement for human robot cooperation, M. Stahr, A. M. Wallace, N. M. Robertson, 11th IEEE International Conf. on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics, Vienna, September 2014. [DOI]
- An adaptive motion model for person tracking with instantaneous head-pose features, R. Baxter, M. Leach, S. Mukherjee, N. M. Robertson, IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 2014. [DOI]
- Tracking with Intent. R. H. Baxter, M. J. V. Leach, N. M. Robertson, Sensor Signal Processing for Defence Conference (SSPD), Edinburgh, UK, 2014. [DOI]
- Dynamic Distance-based Shape Features for Gait Recognition, T. Whytock, A. Belyaev, N. M. Robertson, Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision, 2014. [DOI]
- Detecting Social Groups in Crowded Surveillance Videos Using Visual Attention, M. J. V. Leach, R. H. Baxter, N. M. Robertson, E. P. Sparks, CVPR Workshop on Computational Models for Social Interaction and Behavior, 2014. [DOI]
- Polarimetric signatures for vehicle detection in the long wave infrared, C. N. Dickson, A. M. Wallace, M. Kitchin, B. Connor, OPTRO 2014 SYMPOSIUM, 28-30 January 2014.
- Design and of Evaluation of Multi-spectral LiDAR for the Recovery of Arboreal Parameters, A. M. Wallace, A. McCarthy, C. Nichol, X. Ren, S. Morak, D. Martinez-Ramirez, I. H. Woodhouse and G. S. Buller, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 52(8), 4942-4954, 2014.
- Contextual Anomaly Detection in Crowded Surveillance Scenarios, M. Leach, E. Sparks and N. M. Robertson, Pattern Recognition Letters, Volume 44, July 2014, Pages 71–79. [DOI]
- Look Who’s Talking: Detecting the Dominant Speaker in a Cluttered Scenario, E. D’Arca, N. M. Robertson, J. Hopgood, IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Florence, May 2014. [DOI]
- On robustness against JPEG2000: a performance evaluation of wavelet-based watermarking techniques, D. Bhowmik and C. Abhayaratne, Multimedia Systems, Springer, Vol 20, No. 2: 239-252, 2014. [DOI]
- Event-driven dynamic platform selection for power-aware real-time anomaly detection in video, C. Blair and N. M. Robertson, 9th Int. Joint Conf. on Computer Vision, Imaging and Computer Graphics Theory and Applications, Lisbon, Jan 2014. [DOI]
- Improving infrared vehicle detection with polarisation, C. N. Dickson, A. M. Wallace, M. Kitchin and B. Connor, IET Intelligent Signal Processing Conference, December 2013.
- Real-time People Tracking in a Camera Network, W. Limprasert, A. M. Wallace and G. Michaelson, IEEE Journal on Emerging and Selected Topics in Circuits and Systems, 3(2), 263-271 June 2013.
- Implicit image differentiation and filtering with applications to image sharpening, A. Belyaev, SIAM journal on imaging sciences, 6(1):660-679, 2013. [DOI]
- Characterising A Heterogeneous System For Person Detection In Video Using Histograms Of Oriented Gradients: Power Vs. Speed Vs. Accuracy, C. Blair, N. M. Robertson, IEEE Journal on Emerging and Selected Topics in Circuits And Systems, 2013. [DOI]
- Sparse-representation Based Action and Gesture Recognition, S. Bomma, P. Favaro, N. M. Robertson, IEEE Intl. Conf. Image Processing (ICIP), 2013, Melbourne, Australia. [DOI]
- Video Tracking Through Occlusions by Fast Audio Source Localisation, E. D'Arca, A. Hughes, N. M. Robertson, J. Hopgood, IEEE Intl. Conf. Image Processing (ICIP), 2013, Melbourne, Australia. [DOI]
- Using the Voice Spectrum for Improved Tracking of People in a Joint Audio-Video Scheme, E. D’Arca, N. M. Robertson and J. Hopgood, IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Vancouver, may 2013. [DOI]
- Controlling a Mobile Robot With Natural Commands Based on Voice and Gesture, A. R. Fardana, S. Jain, I. Jovancevic, Y. Suri, C. Morand and N. M. Robertson, HRI Workshop (How do I design for the real world?), the 2013 IEEE Intl. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA)
- Signed LP-distance Fields, A. Belyaev, P.-A. Fayolle, A. Pasko, Computer-Aided design, 45(2):523-528, 2013.
- Parallel Bayesian Inference of Range and Reflectance from LADAR Profiles, J. Ye, A. M. Wallace, A. Al Zain and J. Thompson, Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 73(4), 383–399, 2013.
- Vehicle detection using multimodal imaging sensors from a moving platform, C. N. Dickson, A. M. Wallace, M. Kitchin and B. Connor, Proc. SPIE Conference on Defence and Security, Edinburgh, September 2012.
- Accelerated people tracking using texture in a camera network, W. Limprasert, A. M. Wallace and G. Michaelson, International Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Applications, Rome, February 2012.
- Developing hyperspectral LiDAR for structural and biochemical analysis of forest data, D. Martinez-Ramirez, G. S. Buller, A. McCarthy, X. Ren, A. Wallace, S. Morak, C. Nichol and I. Woodhouse, Advances in Geosciences, Proceedings of EARSEL Conference, Mykonos, May 2012.
Efficient Resource Allocation For Automotive Attentive Vision Systems, S. Matzka, A. M. Wallace, Y. R. Petillot, IEEE Transactions On Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2012
Recovery Of Forest Canopy Parameters By Inversion Of Multispectral Lidar Data, A. M. Wallace, C. N. Nichol, I. H. Woodhouse, Remote Sensing, 4(2), 509-531, 2012
Characterising Pedestrian Detection On A Heterogeneous Platform, C. Blair, N. M. Robertson, D. Hume, Scabot, IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. On Intelligent Robotics And Systems (IROS 2012)
GEI+HOG For Action Recognition, T. Whytock, A. Belyaev, N. M. Robertson, 4th Uk Computer Vision Student Workshop, Surrey, Uk, September 2012
A Proposed Gesture Set For The Control of Industrial Collaborative Robots, P. Barratini, C. Morand, N. M. Robertson, 21st IEEE Int. Symp. Robot And Human Interactive Communication, Paris, France, September 2012
LOCOBOT - Low Cost Toolkit For Building Robot Co-Workers In Assembly Lines, C. Wögerer, A. Pichler, H. Bauer, G. Ebenhofer, M. Rooker, A. Rovetta, N.M. Robertson, Proc. Int. Conf. Intelligent Robotics And Applications (ICIRA 2012), Montréal, Canada, October 3-5, 2012 Pub. Springer Lecture Notes On Artificial Intelligence/Computer Science.
Contextual Person Detection In Outdoor Scenes, N. M. Robertson, J. Letham, European Conference On Signal Processing (EUSIPCO 2012), Bucharest, Romania, 2012.
Audio-Video Tracking Of Active Speakers Through Occlusion, E. D’arca, N. M. Robertson, J. Hopgood, 9th IET Data Fusion And Target Tracking Conference, London, May 2012
Contour Detection By Image Analogies, S. Larabi, N. M. Robertson, 8th Int. Symposium On Visual Computing (ISVC'12), Crete, Greece, July 2012, Springer Lecture Notes On Computer Science
Visual Saliency From Image Features With Application To Compresson, P. Harding And N.M. Robertson, Cognitive Computation, Pub Springer Doi: 10.1007/S12559-012-9150-7
Give Me A Hand: The Potential Of Mobile Assistive Robotics In Automative Logictics and Assembly Applications, S. Angerer, C. Strassmair, M. Rottenbacher, M. Staehr, N. M. Robertson, IEEE Int. Conf. Technologies For Practical Robot Applications, April 2012, Boston, USA.
Computer Assisted Relief Generation - A Survey, J. Kerber, M. Wang, J. Chang, J. J. Zhang, A. Belyaev, H.-P. Seidel, Computer Graphics Forum, 31(8):2363-2377, 2012.
Curvature Extremalities For Intelligent Shape And Image Interrogation, S. Yoshizawa, A. Belyaev, H. Yokota, Journal For Geometry And Graphics, 16(1):81-95, 2012.
Discrete Spherical Means Of Directional Derivatives And Their Applications, A. Belyaev, B. Khesin, S. Tabachnikov, Journal Of Geometry And Physics. 62(1):124-136, 2012.
- Conformally Invariant Energies And Minimum Variation Surfaces, S. Yoshizawa, A. Belyaev, Asian Conference On Design And Digital Engineering, Niseko, Japan, December 2012.